Projects and works
The Projects and Works increasingly require more environmental actions in the design and execution phases. It must be taken into account that not only the accessory actions are involved to prevent, correct or compensate the impacts derived from their execution, but also from the start and in a transversal way, this requires the preparation of the specific technical project and the execution works, which are in accordance with the canons of sustainability and environmental integration which permits their execution in a more compatible way with the environment.
Our services include the environmental adaptation of the technical projects from their primary phases, such as the Evaluation and Selection of the Alternatives with the lowest impacts, the inclusion of preventive, protective, corrective and compensation measures, or the revision and improvement of the design to minimise the impact conditions by the application of the bioengineering techniques:
- Restoration and Replanting of Embankment Slopes
- Natural Topographical Frameworks and Fastening Techniques
- Techniques to prevent soil erosion and deterioration.
- Acoustic Barriers and Visual Screens
- Ecological, biodegradable or visually integrated materials.
- Artificial creation of microhabitats and enclaves for biodiversity.
- Reforestation of deteriorated and anthropized areas.
In the case of linear Infrastructures, specific waterproofing projects are carried out to attenuate the barrier effect on the wildlife. For example, electrical lines are accordingly designed with fewer environmental impact conditions which affect the bird species and the already existing electrical power lines are adapted. In the case of land wildlife, specific Fauna Crossings, both overpasses and underpasses, or multi-purpose crossings are designed, by adapting and conditioning the existing crossings and drain conduits, by the effective development of source habitats and the recovery of habitats for the reinforcement of the natural ecological corridors. Likewise, specific crossing devices are designed in order to minimise the conditions that affect the icthyofauna and wildlife linked to the fluvial environment, such as naturalized canals, trough ladders, notches, orifices, successive ponds, lifts, etc. or evasion measures to prevent risks from bypasses or turbines.
We carry out complex tasks of all types and multiple activities for the execution of projects which are frequently unique solutions for new problems and requirements.
- Restoration Projects for deteriorated ecosystems and the recovery of polluted soils.
- Design of integrated artificial rivers, abandoned railway infrastructures, etc./li>
- Integral solutions in abandoned work sites such as quarries, mines, the termination of concession activities, etc.
- Demolition projects for irrigation dams, infrastructures and abandoned buildings.
- Environmental Management in civil works projects as well as Environmental Management planning.
- Control and Revision of the Waste Management System. Waste Appraisal
- Safety, Health and Environmental Plans in Construction works.
- Infrastructure Dismantlement Plans and Space Restoration.