Infrastructures and industries
The Civil Works Infrastructures are the public or private elements designated to transport and connections between city centres and the guarantee of basic supplies for the inhabitants, such as farm roads, motorways, railways, ports and airports, telegraph and telephone lines, power transport lines, reservoirs and dams, canals, gas and oil pipelines, lighting systems, supply lines for water, gas, electricity and telephony, sanitation/sewage networks, etc. Industry comprises the set of processes and activities which have the aim to transform raw materials into finished products, which are differentiated into heavy industry (iron/steel, metallurgical, cement/concrete, chemical, petrochemical and automotive), and lightweight industry (food, textile, pharmaceutical, agricultural-food industry, etc.).
Our services include the Restoration and Landscape Integration and environmental conditioning for the work sites of Linear Infrastructures (Toll Motorways/Motorways, High-Speed Train (AVE) train lines, or electrical power lines), as well as the correction of the impact conditions which these infrastructures have on the natural environment.
- Minimisation of the barrier effect and waterproofing improvement of the infrastructures.
- Identification of the available ecological corridors and the conditioning works of the existing crossings.
- Minimisation of collisions and drowning by installation of escape devices and deterrent measures.
- Minimisation of Noise levels by installing natural and artificial sound barriers.
- Design of the Fauna Crossings and improvement of the target habitats. Follow-up and appraisal of their use and efficiency.
Environmental Adaptation of the Coastal Infrastructures, such as commercial and yacht ports, environmental control of dredging operations and underwater outlet pipe by applying the ROM Recommendations. Coastal and Shore Dynamic Studies, as well as the complete characterizations of the coastal zone. Minimisation of the environmental impact conditions of Airports, including the Space Management, the Sound Environment control, the pollutant emissions, the collisions with Bird Species, among others.
Correction of the impact conditions which affect the Extraction and Mining Industry, Steel and Iron, Metal/Metallurgical Industries, Thermoelectric plants, Chemical sector and Paper Mills.
- Restoration and Landscape Plans.
- Atmospheric quality, the emissions, and noise pollution controls.
- Water quality control in dumps, spills, effluent and drainage networks.
- Soil Integrity and quality control, including the removal and preservation of the natural cover.
- Geomorphological adaptation and erosion phenomenon prevention plans.
- Environmental blasting control.
Correction of the impact conditions which affect the Agriculture, forestry, fishery and livestock industries. Resources studies and environmental reports of the farms for sustainable development projects. Dumps/Landfills, Management and control of impact conditions, assessment and environmental integration.