Environmental Management is the strategy in which Companies and Institutions organize their activities in relation to the environment, by identifying the potential risks and implementing the prevention actions. The final objective is to achieve a suitable balance between the development of their activities and the protection and conservation of the environment.
Our services include the consulting services for the fulfilment of the Environmental Legislation at the local, autonomous, state level, including the Community and international directives, especially in relation to water pollution, atmospheric pollution, Noise generation, polluted soil management, waste treatment and assessment, dumping simulations, Emission Impact modelling, among other activities.
- Case-file processing and management of authorizations, licenses and permits.
- Management and preparation of documentation for Aid and Subsidy applications
- Preparation of Environmental Sustainability Reports.
- Environmental deduction requests.
- Appraisal of Environmental Liability Insurance.
- Life Cycle Analysis. Calculation of Hydric, Ecological and Carbon footprint.
- Promotion of Renewable Energies and Energy Saving systems.
- Promotion of Eco-products and Eco-labels.
- Energy Audits and Consulting Services in the application of clean technologies.
Consulting services in environmental issues and backup support in the certification implantations
- Integrated Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001.
- EFQM and EMAS III models.
- Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC)
- Integrated Environmental Authorization (IEA).
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Strategies.